Wednesday 9 September 2009

The confusing photo-clock

About a year ago I had a time problem, I used to miss my 8:00 bus to school, because I didn’t have a clock or a watch and my mobile phone used to be out of batteries most of the time. So one day I decided to get a clock for my bedroom, placing it on a wall I shouldn’t be late anymore.
When I got to the local shop there was a lot of different types to choose from; the first one that caught my eye was a standard digital clock, the second was analogical, but the third one I saw was rather interesting, it had instead of numbers little frames where you put pictures, as it was the most esthetic it was the priciest as well, but anyways I bought it for my room.
A month went by when I had to go to that same shop again, I was not happy with the photo-clock that I once bought, I mean Is it a clock? Is it a photo-frame? It was just so confusing each time I looked at it, as I was rushing every morning to get to school on time and it just took me too long to see the time that I just couldn’t be bothered any longer, I wished I never had got it and I ended up buying the one that I saw in first place, the practical digital clock with which my problem was finally solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment